I stumbled across in_my_purse and wanted to do this! I like seeing the things people tend to carry around with them, so here's mine. I don't carry a purse unless I have to; this is the bag that I use the most (LeSportsac messenger bag).
A) Keys, membership cards to various convenience-type stores, Starbucks, Petco and one from about 7 years ago from some supermarket in the Poconos.
B) Wallet, LeSportsac again. Mice!
C) Phone (new Blackberry, thanks Vic!)
D) Nintendo DS (kind of old, lots of chips and dings)
F) Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, by David Sedaris (rereading for the third time?)
G) Small bag of necessities
And now for the little bag:
1) Eyeglass cloth
2) Tissue packet (some promotional thing from Tokyo)
3) Dramamine (I'm severely prone to motion sickness, good to keep handy)
4) Compact mirror, gift from my cousin.
5) Extra fire, because I have been caught too many times without. (Matches, lighter, another Ganguro Girl lighter bought at Tokyo Tower gift shop)
6) Hair bands
7) Because it's summer: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Body lotion
10) Current favorite lip balms: Savannah Bee Earl Grey, Yes to Carrots: Carrot, Nivea Milk & Honey
11) Extra SD Card
12) Tiny notebook, for quick notes
13) MAN-MINTS! Another thing from Japan; the mints were advertised as being "for men". They are black and grey in color and will burn a hole through your cheek.
Everyone should go and do this meme too; it's fun, and I want to see what y'all carry around. :D
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes